Happy Friday, all! Or should I say "Happy first day of the Olympics"!?! I am so excited for the opening ceremony tonight, I think I'm going to make an elaborate feast and glue myself to the television. And then of course I'm also going to see "Step Up Revolution," because it's basically a movie made for me.
Plus here are a few links to help make the most of your weekend:
- Looking for some food ideas to celebrate the Olympics? Try this awesome international potluck idea.
- For all you Angelenos, check out this calendar of events. There's lots of fun stuff going on this weekend including Renegade Craft Fair, Summer Fest in Venice and Street Food Cinema to name a few.
- Prefer to stay in and read this weekend? Check out the new summer issue of online magazine Wayfare. Wonderful articles and beautfiul pictures.
- In love with these DIY over-sized matchbox wedding programs. So creative and cute! I really want someone to love these as much as I do.
- Miss any Call Me Cal posts this week? Orange nail polish, Chicago River Tour, why I love movies, and of course, Digby.
Have a great weekend!