Happy Friday, all! This weekend I’m going to the Braids by Brislin fundraiser and Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios. It should be a great weekend full of activity!
Here are a few fun links for those of you looking to have your own weekend adventures or just hang at home for some good ole internet exploring:
- Need to do any last minute pumpkin decorating? Well here’s a pretty awesome DIY for you from Ciera Design. I rarely decorate pumpkins, but I’m definitely planning on trying this.
- I’ve said it before and I’m going to say it again, I want to have another wedding reception! I keep finding the most amazing party ideas and I want to do them all. I am seriously loving these centerpiece’s from 100 Layer Cake . I either need to get serious about a wedding reunion or starting throwing some really fantastic parties.
- Ever wondered what your sleeping position says about you? Well I never have, but I read an article about it. Apparently I am a “free faller” and I am seeking to control time while I sleep.
- I am loving all the recent posts on Very Sarie. She does beautiful illustrations and sells seriously cute produce bags (I just ordered one!).
- Miss any Call Me Cal posts this week? My favorite ice cream truck, a movie celebrating great music and train travel and a some pretty awesome events to add to your calendars.
Have a great weekend!